Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 71 - 80 out of 1034957 Questions

is it required to take applied maths in 11th or 12th standard to pursue mba in finance abroad ?

Rishitha 11th Apr, 2024

No, it is not typically required to take applied mathematics specifically in 11th or 12th standard to pursue an MBA in Finance abroad. While a strong foundation in mathematics can be beneficial for understanding financial concepts, most MBA programs in finance do not have specific prerequisites regarding the type of mathematics courses taken during secondary education.

My son got 73 presntail can possible or any other way

Lalbee 10th Apr, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

The actual JEE Mains rank is difficult to predict from your percentile because it changes every year depending on a number of variables, including the number of candidates that showed up for your session, the difficulty of the paper, and the number of seats that are available at various universities.
The number of questions that are correctly answered is not represented by percentile scores. When comparing a student's performance across multiple test sections, percentiles are helpful.

You can refer the below link for more details:

https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-marks-vs-percentile

ALL THE BEST

How much percentage need to get admission??

Lalbee 10th Apr, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Since you haven't mentioned anything about the entrance exam or getting into college. In general, a candidate must receive at least 50% of the possible percentage to be admitted to most colleges. For reserved candidates, it is 45 percent. In general, you want to aim for the highest percentage in order to get the best outcome and admissions.

ALL THE BEST

I am unable to open the site. Not getting brochure opened.

Lalbee 10th Apr, 2024

Hello Aspirant,
If using a different browser to access the websites presents no problems, try deleting Chrome's cache and cookies from the Settings page. Turning off the Privacy heading's "Predict network actions to improve page load performance" option might also solve the issue. The website might not open as a result of other technical problems.

ALL THE BEST

is there hostel facility for girls

Lalbee 10th Apr, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

I'm not sure which college or university you're asking about, but yes, there are hostels close to practically all of them. They might not be very noticeable online, but once you get there, there are plenty of PGs and hostels available.
You should be a little more specific about the college you are requesting information about if you are asking for universities or colleges.

Additionally, most colleges offer dorm accommodations. For further details or confirmation of whether or not there is a girls' hostel, you can also consult them.
Tell us which college or university you would like more information about.

ALL THE BEST

i am getting 114-120 marks in jee mains 2024 in 6th april shift 1 how much percentile to expect?and rank

Rishitha 9th Apr, 2024

Admissions to any universities or colleges are given based on your rank. So based on your marks your overall percentile could be between 95.18 - 96.96, and your rank could be 41800 - 43168 approximately considering your percentile as 96.96.

You can click on the below link to predict the colleges you are eligible for.

https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=jee_cp

i didnt give my nptel exams and my College says that they wont give me degree is it true?

Lalbee 10th Apr, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

You will select the exam date and location when registering for the exam. You will not be able to go back and edit this input once it has been submitted. It is therefore not possible for you to retake the exam if you miss it.

Since the assignment grades will be applied to the final exam score, the final score could be impacted. However, this won't affect how well you write the certification exam. In order to receive a certificate, students can also opt to take an online exam that is remotely proctored from the comfort of their homes.

ALL THE BEST

Need sample test papers for Manipal Entrance Test 2024

Rishitha 9th Apr, 2024

As part of your preparation strategy, you can utilize the MET 2024 sample papers, as they can be a valuable resource. Solving the MET entrance exam sample papers will familiarize you with a MET question paper pattern level and difficulty.

Click on the below link to download previous year question papers and MET sample papers.

https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/met-sample-papers

nmms result bihar 2024 ka kab aaega

Rishitha 9th Apr, 2024

The NMMS Bihar merit list 2023-2024 is likely to be released in April 2024. You can check the NMMS Bihar result on the official website. The Bihar NMMS exam was conducted on January 7, 2024.

Click on the below link to know more about NMMS Bihar result 2024.

https://school.careers360.com/articles/nmms-bihar-result

i have selected chemistry as domain subject and English as language and general test can i be eligible for any delhi university

Lalbee 10th Apr, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Section 2 of the CUET exam consists of 29 CUET domain subjects. A maximum of six subjects from each of the three sections (two languages, three domain subjects, and one general test) may be chosen by candidates. In 2024, candidates will have the option to select their preferred subject when completing the CUET online form.
For certain University of Delhi programmes, it is mandatory to take the Section III (General Test). The programmes you want to apply to must have Program-Specific eligibility checked.

ALL THE BEST

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint